Why is the EnviroCloth one of HGTV’s top picks?
You may recall that earlier this year editors at HGTV magazine touted the Norwex EnviroCloth® as one of their top 13 Essential Cleaning Products.
"The Norwex EnviroCloth is a game-changer. It’s a microfiber cloth that cleans a multitude of surfaces, and all you have to do is wet the cloth with water. I use it on windows, countertops, stains in the carpet, etc. I love it because it cleans really well and is a green cleaning product - so much better than using tons of paper towels!" — Lauren Fansler, Editor
We couldn’t agree more, Lauren! For those who may be wondering, “What’s so great about a cloth?” we thought we’d dive a little deeper…
What Sets the EnviroCloth Apart from the Rest?
A lot of things, actually! It’s hard to know where to begin, but here goes:
- For starters, Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with water only when following the proper care and use instructions. (This is a big, especially when you consider that typical cleaning products like bleach, sprays and wipes rely on harmful chemicals to kill bacteria on surfaces—leaving a residue that isn’t safe for people or animals.)
- The EnviroCloth is effective when used dry, too. With lots of tiny fibers just 1/200th the size of a human hair, it’s ultra-absorbent to quickly pick up spills and other wet messes. And the static electricity created when used dry allows it to pick up loose particles like dust, dirt and crumbs, preventing them from resettling.
- It contains Norwex’s exclusive BacLock® antibacterial agent. What’s this, you say? BacLock is a micro silver agent added to most of our microfiber cleaning cloths and towels. It goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth, making it ready to use again with 24 hours. It’s really effective in preventing what I call “stinky cloth.”
- It saves both time and money. In fact, our Customers regularly rave about this. They save money by not having to buy expensive, chemical-based cleaners anymore. (Incidentally, this frees up precious under-the-sink storage space too.) And by not having to constantly rinse out the cloth, they save time. What do you mean “they don’t have to constantly rinse out the cloth”?
- Glad you asked. You see, the EnviroCloth can be folded in half and then folded again to create eight clean sides. You hold it flat against the surface to pick up everything, even grungy, grimy stuff. Then when the first side is finally completely dirty, you flip and unfold the cloth as you go…and go…and go. You can clean a LOT of surface with just one EnviroCloth—without having to rinse and re-rinse multiple times. And with its two-year warranty, you’re truly going to get your money’s worth. It’s a true workhorse, this one.
And I can’t close without mentioning that I just love all the beautiful colors the EnviroCloth comes in (seven at last count). I use the champagne one (which by the way is made using recycled materials) in my bathroom and the graphite one in my kitchen. The plum one travels with me in the car, and I keep the blue one stashed in my laundry room for outdoor stuff like patio tables and chairs.
With all its amazing features, there’s no wonder the EnviroCloth is our flagship product and a consistent top-seller. Thank you again, HGTV, for featuring my favorite, the EnviroCloth!